- Harrower-Class Imperial Dreadnaught: The Agonizer – [Part 2] on Star Forge
- Submitted by: Turbelagos
- Publicly Listed: Empire
The main idea of this flagship is to create something that could blend in with the in-game environment outside of SHs, so I’m somewhat limited to the theme and what decorations I could use. However, I’m pretty pleased overall with how it turned out! The flagship’s aesthetic is classic Imperial, and is mostly filled with Sith, Imperial, and military-based decorations. The addition of new hook limits also allowed me to redecorate the SH to the maximum, especially with introducing more personnel, chairs, and details.
“The Agonizer” is a heavily modified Imperial Harrower-class dreadnought that serves as personal flagship and mobile headquarters of Darth Ararrat, leader of the Shadow Cabal. The ship has been outfitted with experimental offensive, defensive, and stealth technologies (including Isotope-5 modifications), making it perhaps one of the most powerful vessels in the known galaxy. The Agonizer constantly cruises the Unknown Regions, constantly moving locations to avoid detection. The vessel also carries items of interest collected after decades of war and conquest. Among these are the GEMINI unit taken from an Eternal Fleet Warship that has been reprogrammed to operate the ship’s systems, and the Dread Seeds looted from the now-defeated Dread Masters.
THE CREW DECK
– The Barracks and Armory – The crew living quarters. An armory stocked with arms and military equipment is located here too.
– The Medical Bay – Contains the latest medical and surgical equipment, and run by the Empire’s finest medical professionals.
– The Detention Chamber – Installed with units of detention cells and an interrogation chamber, with measures designed to hold force-sensitives.
– The Dark Vault – A highly secure vault filled with extremely dangerous items, such as forbidden technology and ancient Force artefacts.
– The Dark Skytrooper Production Chamber – Contains Zakuulan technology modified to produce an advanced droid army of Dark Skytroopers.
– The Biotic Sciences Laboratory – Operated by leading Imperial scientists and Sith alchemists, with the purpose of creating Sith beasts and biological weapons.
– Mission Departures Hangar – The general hangar used for most departures and arrivals.
– Private Hangar – An exclusive hangar used only for the group’s leaders
– The Gravity Well – An experimental weapons installation consisting of an extensively modified, and powerful, form of gravity well generator. Theoretically, the weapon could be used to destroy entire fleets. Due to the massive amount of energy required to use it, the weapon is connected directly to the Agonizer’s primary engine. Once used, the weapon requires a long-charging period before it can be used again. To account for this, once the weapon is fired, energy from the engine is redirected automatically to the ship’s shielding and life-support capabilities for a certain amount of hours.