- Kaas City Apartment: Pribnow’s Lair of Shadows on Star Forge
- Submitted by: Turbelagos
- Publicly Listed: Empire
The main idea of this SH is to create a small Imperial base of operations that could blend with the in-game environment. This military compound is primarily designed to be occupied by non-force users (Imperial agents or officers), which is why I refrained from using Sith/force-centric decorations.
This private Imperial compound is installed among one of Kaas City’s looming spires, hiding among the metropolitan skyline in plain sight. Acting as the Heirs of Ziost’s primary base of operations on Dromund Kaas, the base has been outfitted with the latest military and cybersecurity modalities, ready to defend the facility from both physical and digital threats. A small, elite platoon of operatives are permanently stationed here, complete with a squadron of imperial fighters, each equipped with stealth and limited hyperdrive capabilities.
THE FIRST FLOOR
– The Antechamber – A lobby or antechamber where guests can wait and be entertained before being welcomed in.
– The Barracks – Small living quarters for the base’s guardsmen, this is also where arms are stored.
– The Computer Terminal – A chamber of secure computer terminals filled with sensitive information from the Empire’s database.
– The Hangar – A small hangar mainly utilized for mission departures and cargo. A small squadron of elite imperial fighters are stationed here.
THE SECOND FLOOR
– The Command Hub – The command hub where important meetings can be held. The computer here is an extension of the data terminal below.
– The Interrogation Chamber – Armed with detention cells and an array of torture equipment.
– The Commander’s Office – A personal office for the base’s command officer.
– The Training Room – A room outfitted with a wide selection of weapons and training droids, designed to aid in combat training and readiness.