- Harrower-Class Imperial Dreadnaught: The Agonizer – [Part 1] on Star Forge
- Submitted by: Turbelagos
- Publicly Listed: Empire
The main idea of this flagship is to create something that could blend in with the in-game environment outside of SHs, so I’m somewhat limited to the theme and what decorations I could use. However, I’m pretty pleased overall with how it turned out! The flagship’s aesthetic is classic Imperial, and is mostly filled with Sith, Imperial, and military-based decorations. The addition of new hook limits also allowed me to redecorate the SH to the maximum, especially with introducing more personnel, chairs, and details.
“The Agonizer” is a heavily modified Imperial Harrower-class dreadnought that serves as personal flagship and mobile headquarters of Darth Ararrat, leader of the Shadow Cabal. The ship has been outfitted with experimental offensive, defensive, and stealth technologies (including Isotope-5 modifications), making it perhaps one of the most powerful vessels in the known galaxy. The Agonizer constantly cruises the Unknown Regions, constantly moving locations to avoid detection. The vessel also carries items of interest collected after decades of war and conquest. Among these are the GEMINI unit taken from an Eternal Fleet Warship that has been reprogrammed to operate the ship’s systems, and the Dread Seeds looted from the now-defeated Dread Masters.
– The Bridge – The central command hub of the Agonizer’s operations
– The Officers’ Lounge – A lounge area for all aboard the ship, complete with utilities.
– Hangar Control – Control deck for all ship departures and arrivals.
THE COMMAND DECK
– The Throne Room – Darth Ararrat’s throne room, guarded by a highly-trained group of honor guards.
– The Sith Sanctum – A chamber full of ancient Sith artifacts and relics. The chamber also houses two ancient bound Sith spirits, whose energy is harnessed via a ritual to cloak the ship from other force-users.
– The Dark Library – Contains a comprehensive database of information, secretly collected from both Imperial and Republic factions from many years of conquest, warfare, and espionage.