- Yavin 4 Temple: Adasta-3 (The Heirs of Ziost Headquarters) on Star Forge
- Submitted by: Turbelagos
- Publicly Listed: Empire
The main idea of this SH is to create a blend of modern-industrial and ancient-dark, somewhat based on what we could see in Kaas City. The introduction of the newer packs (especially the penthouse packs) really helped finalize the SH’s aesthetic, as it allowed me to finally create doorways, walls, and flooring that wasn’t possible before.
“Adasta-3” is a hidden Imperial settlement located on the moon of Yavin-4, serving as the seat of power of the Heirs of Ziost. Built atop the ruins of an ancient Massassi temple complex, the settlement was created by a group of survivors from the planet Ziost (known as The Heirs of Ziost), following its destruction by the hands of the Sith Emperor, Vitiate. Disillusioned by the Empire following the cataclysm, a group of wealthy Imperials led by the Sith Lord Darth Ararrat decided to rebuild their power base away from the prying eyes of the Dark Council, choosing to avoid unwanted attention. Their ultimate goal is to reshape the Empire from within, to cleanse it from Sith infighting, defunct traditions, and derelict ideologies. The settlement of Adasta-3 is built in the architectural style of its namesake, and is well-protected by an array of technological and dark-side force defenses, including a number of turret installations, a powerful deflector shield, and an ancient bound entity who serves to assist in hiding the base’s presence by clouding the area with dark side energy not unlike those found elsewhere on the moon, hiding the personnel within from inquisitive force sensitives.
THE MAIN TEMPLE
– The Command Hub – The central command hub of the settlements’ operations.
– The Jails – Armed with detention cells and torture equipment.
– The Meeting Room – A place for the Heirs’ leaders to convene and discuss matters.
– The Governor’s Office – The Governor of Adasta-3’s personal office.
THE TEMPLE GROUNDS
– The Training Grounds – An ancient temple chamber, restored and renovated to serve as a training room where force sensitives and non-sensitives alike can spar and improve their combat capabilities.
– The Dark Sanctuary – A highly guarded solitary prison containing the powerful spirit of an ancient Sith Lord, whose vast power is now bound and used to serve the Cabal and protect the settlement.
– The Staging Grounds – Contains an airfield where Imperial fighters and bombers are kept ready for deployment.
THE FORGOTTEN CAVERN
– The Forbidden Tomb – The last remnant of the old Sith temple standing. The ruins of an ancient Sith Lord’s tomb remains, infested, and its ancient secrets hidden within.