Read these directions before posting. It will save you some trouble.
- If you’ve submitted the form and your post doesn’t show any images, check to make sure your images meet the requirements for the site, especially the size limit. You can resize your images using various programs. Cropping or using jpeg instead of png are two ways to do this.
- Double-check the form before hitting the Submit button because you cannot make changes yourself after it has posted.
- Make sure you don’t use your mouse scroll wheel while clicked into a field because it may change your settings without your knowledge.
- If you need us to make corrections to your post, please send a message through the Contact Form or on the post comments with the corrections you would like.
- Please list themes associated with your stronghold because it makes it easier for people to search.
- We have to limit the number of images you can submit via one form because it will time out otherwise. You may submit more than one post per stronghold if the limit is too low.
- Your submission will post immediately. There is no review system prior to your post showing up on the site. If you don’t see your submission immediately after posting, there are several possible issues:
- You didn’t fill out all of the required fields. There will be an error message in red at the top of the form.
- You didn’t check the Captcha button. There will be an error message in red at the top of the form.
- Your image format is not recognized by the form. You may only submit images in jpg, jpeg, png, or gif format. Your images must have one of these valid extensions. The form will not give an error message for this.
- Your submission was marked as spam (rare). If none of the other issues are the problem, please use the comments on this form to contact me. A contact message would also be marked as spam because the plugin marks an IP address as a spammer and all additional submissions will be marked as spam.
Keep in mind the following when taking screenshots:
- First image = Thumbnail
- It will not display on the post itself.
- The rest of the images will post in the order listed on the form.
- Maximum graphic settings
- Turn off your UI – By pressing ALT+Z
- Turn off nameplates – Under Preferences, Nameplates
- Credit for Images – Please remember that it is illegal in The United States to take pictures off of other websites without providing proper credit to the owner of that material. If you are going to submit images taken from a source other than the game, please provide proper credit in the comments section so we don’t get take-down requests.